Marina Bay Sands lightshow, Singapore!!

watch_later Tuesday, January 8, 2013
 Marina Bay Sands Singapore Light Show which was held on the evening of 24th June 2010 for the Opening Celebrations of the Sands SkyPark was something that totally amazed me. This incredible light show was best witnessed from across the Marina Bay Sands Hotel nearby the Fullerton Esplanade or the Merlion in Singapore. 
As I had to choose between the Kelly Rowland Concert or the Light Show, my choice was pretty obvious, I headed to the Fullerton Esplanade at about 6pm to get the best possible spot to shoot this. And to my surprise, it was pretty amazing. I am sure the pictures here show how awesome it was. Lights were strategically placed throughout the Marina Bay Sands building and area while the show started with a few simple lights which gradually more lights came into play during this 15 minute light display.








sentiment_satisfied Emoticon